(Motorcycle Ownership required)
- Must be nominated at a general membership meeting by a Full Member in good standing.
- Complete a membership application (see below) and background information screening wavier (provided later).
- Successfully complete an in-person interview with the Membership Committee.
- Submit a $250.00 administrative fee @ interview. (check or M.O. payable to: Buffalo Soldiers Central Maryland)
- Own a motorcycle 750CC minimum (provide photo of motorcycle @ interview )
- Be Class M licensed and properly insured to operate a motorcycle (provide photocopy of your Class M license and valid insurance card @ interview)
- Completed a motorcycle safety course (provide photocopy of your Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Safety card @ interview)
If selected you must….
- Complete a twelve (12) month probation not to exceed fourteen (14) months (3 month extension granted on a case by case basis)
- Satisfy the chapter’s 2500-mile group riding requirement
- Participate in minimum of eight (8) official club rides between April and October
- Complete a club approved community service project
- Score a minimum of 75% on your written Probationary Examination
*The Central Maryland Chapter, National Association of Buffalo Soldiers & Troopers Motorcycle Clubs reserves the right to reject membership to any applicants who fail to meet established entrance requirements per NABSTMC and BSCMDMC By-Laws.
Open enrollment closes December 31st
Club Mailing Address
Buffalo Soldiers Central Maryland Chapter PO Box 32822 Pikesville Maryland, 21282
Vietnam Veterans Association Baltimore Chapter 451 6401 Beckley Street Baltimore, MD 21224