(Motorcycle Ownership required)
- Must be nominated at a general membership meeting by a Full Member in good standing.
- Complete a membership application (see below) and background information screening wavier (provided later).
- Successfully complete an in-person interview with the Membership Committee.
- Submit a $250.00 administrative fee @ interview. (check or M.O. payable to: Buffalo Soldiers Central Maryland)
- Own a motorcycle 750CC minimum (provide photo of motorcycle @ interview )
- Be Class M licensed and properly insured to operate a motorcycle (provide photocopy of your Class M license and valid insurance card @ interview)
- Completed a motorcycle safety course (provide photocopy of your Motorcycle Safety Foundation (MSF) Safety card @ interview)
If selected you must….
- Complete a twelve (12) month probation not to exceed fourteen (14) months (3 month extension granted on a case by case basis)
- Satisfy the chapter’s 2500-mile group riding requirement
- Participate in minimum of eight (8) official club rides between April and October
- Complete a club approved community service project
- Score a minimum of 75% on your written Probationary Examination
*The Central Maryland Chapter, National Association of Buffalo Soldiers & Troopers Motorcycle Clubs reserves the right to reject membership to any applicants who fail to meet established entrance requirements per NABSTMC and BSCMDMC By-Laws.
If interested please contact:
Ernest “Jazz” Gorham
410-302-1268 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Club Mailing Address
Vietnam Veterans Association Baltimore Chapter 451 6401 Beckley Street Baltimore, MD 21224